Thursday 18 October 2012

CASUAL THURSDAY-SWEATER AND CROPPED PANTS

Again.... No place to go cos of work week and a lot of deadlines....sad, so I decided to post my look to the office today, yes lets talk about the second best thing FASHION. It was raining really nicely, not too heavy and not too light.....Awesome Thursday..

So I decided to go with the V neck sweater cos am cold-prone, combined with cropped pants...Really lovely combo. Like I said before, am not much of a jewelry person, I just have a few pieces...I complemented this with a very nice metallic choker I bought from the  H and M store in Dubai July...

Before you see my look, just have a feel of the Sweater and cropped pants trend....




Solange Knowles so chic in this trend






Katie Holmes rocking the trend
Taylor Swift so effortlessly cute in this ensemble



 Like I said I gave mine a more edgy look by complementing with the METALLIC CHOKER...The metal choker is making a come-back even on the runways of some of the biggest names like Micheal Kors and Ellie saab...

Loved the choker...just have a feel of the choker spotted on some celebrities...
Gorgeous on Jessica Alba

Lovely on Halle Berry

Boss chic on Kim K.


 Now tan ta ta ta ta ta.....Presenting my interpretation in the  Nigerian Style ...hehe..*winks*.

Sweater and cropped pants


My metal choker



Black suede open toe shoes






Camel Satchel bag




Sweater- Boo's gift to me- (Dorothy Perkins)

Cropped Pants-forever 21- $27

Shoes-Old by Qupid- N6,500 in a store in Surulere just close to downtown



 To get the look I had a Collage made just for your pleasure...Please enjoy....










No comments:

Post a Comment